Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Playing Babies

Laney loves to play with her baby dolls. She wants to "play babies" every day. Every single day. Mommy does her best to accommodate. Mommy also loves to play babies with her little girl. Just NOT every single day.

The other day Laney asked to play babies. Again. Mommy was making dinner and told her that she couldn't at the moment. They could play later, she told her, while secretly hoping that Laney would forget to play later. Mommy was soooooo tired of playing babies.

Laney said, "Mommy, do you know why I want to play babies with you all of the day?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you so much."

Mommy sucks.

But she plays babies every single day.

4 comments:

~drewandmattysmom~ said...

Oh gosh....can't your kids just make you feel the worst?!
My son (5 1/2) will do that to me....
"mom....mom.....mom.....mom....mom"

"WHAT??????????????"

"I love you"

ugh........shoot me. He's just so much nicer than I am LOL

Miki said...

That is so sweet that your son tells you that he loves you. My son almost never says it!

Heather said...

Awww thats cute and you are evil, jk!
-h

~drewandmattysmom~ said...

It is really sweet....his new thing that he loves me "MORE". I just don't think that is possible but it makes him happy to say it and it warms my heart, for sure :)