Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments on the last post! So it really isn't just my mom, my friend Lin, and my husband's nephew's wife who look at this page regularly.

I was truly touched.

And inspired.

To write!

And to be fair to "Crackbook" as Kim called it, much of my recent time away has been thanks to out-of-town visitors and spring cleaning.

I am telling you now that if anyone in this house develops a dust allergy, it will be the end of us all. The one with the allergy would probably die of a fatal allergic reaction (there IS that much dust around here), and I would succumb to a heart attack in trying to chase the tiny particles away.

As an aside, another "benefit" of being short is that many dust-collecting surfaces are above eye-level. I forget how the dust is piling up on those surfaces until I go into one of my frantic must-dust-everything-within-reach-or-I-will-die modes, then am horrified by the amount of dust I have been allowing my children to breathe in. Oh, well. Out of sight, out of mind, I say.

Thanks again to everyone for all of the great comments!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just changed my vacuum filter for the 1st time since i bought the machine some time last yr. OMG, lol!
-h