Sunday, September 28, 2008

A conversation

Kids say the weirdest things when they think you're not paying attention. We were lying in bed this Sunday morning and Nicky crawled in with two favorite characters. The following is an excerpt from their conversation.

A conversation between Spiderman and a transformer called Bulkhead

Plllllllllllllwwwwwwwwwwfffffftttttt. (Extreme farting noise)

Bulkhead: Æsj! Gross! Spiderman, why did you fart?
Spiderman: I just wanted to.

Suddenly, the two begin wrestling. Conversation moves on.

Imagining this conversation taking place in real life between the real Spiderman and Bulkhead sent me into peals of laughter.

Kids are just goofy.

3 comments:

Jody said...

Strangely enough, in the middle of the night last night, I couldn't sleep (that part is nto strange) and all of a sudden, I thought of Spiderman farting and Bulkheads response and then, well, the whole confersation, and I burst out laughing. I was shaking and trying to not wake up my DH.

Funny how some things stay with you. And I don't even know what Spiderman totally looks like (and certainly not Bulkhead).

Thanks for the funny story!!!!

Jody said...

confersation - my MN spelling of conversation, apparently. It sounds more Norwegian that way.

Miki said...

Isn't it funny when random things just pop into our heads?? And it's not even that the story is that funny, but then in the right setting (giddy from being awake in the middle of the night), the whole ridiculous conversation will just crack you up. :)