Friday, March 13, 2009

Kids and Toilet Paper

I am pretty sure it is a law of mathematics.
C = 30tp

For every child in the house, toilet paper consumption goes up about 30 times.

I don't know how many times I've come into the bathroom to find a whole roll of toilet paper rolled onto the floor.

Sometimes, it's an extraordinary amount in the toilet, and considering the dimunitive nature of my children's bathroom parts, I'm pretty sure a wholly unnecessary amount.

I must be fair, however, and point out that the cause is, almost exclusively, the youngest of my two children.

4 comments:

Jody said...

Now add 5 potty trained or training daycare kids - and a garbage under the TP (so the long tails get stuck into it and covered up with wet paper towels) - and you realize just how lucky you are! LOL

I am so glad to see you back!
:-)

Heather said...

Very true. kids and animals just love toilet paper, lol!
-h

Miki said...

Jody, with five kids, according to my math, tp consumption is up 150 times in your house!

Anonymous said...

Good thing it is partially tax decuctible! LOL
:-)
Jody (too lazy to sign in)