Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Vacation

The family and I will be interrupting this blog to take a short vacation.

What?!

You thought my life WAS the vacation??

Well, hmpf.

I do. . .stuff. My hobbies include collecting scrapbook paper (I never actually cut it to form any kind of scrapbook, but, boy, buying that stuff is FUN. . .ooooh, and all the cute embellishments that are piled on top of the paper. . .very productive hobby), collecting photos in boxes (Albums? Who needs albums?), saying that I'm going to bed early (then staying up half the night on the internet), complaining that I'm tired, reading books (okay, starting to read books, but never finishing, I guess my hobby now is reading pages), buying houseplants then killing them, the list goes on and on really.

Since we'll actually be on a road trip, I may not have easy access to computers will focus my attention on my family. I will keep trying to post, but if the posts seem sporadic, you know my excuse. I am not shirking my blogging duties. Just wanted you to know.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Enjoy your family and have a safe trip!

-h

Herr W said...

i do look forward to see what kind of posts that will emerge from this trip, knowing of course where you are going, and what kind of things(weather) you might run in to,
for a start,
have a nice time.