Monday, June 23, 2008

Bedtime Stories

Once upon a night, I told the kids I was too tired for bedtime stories. They decided they would tell me bedtime stories instead.

Nicky:
There is Red Spiderman and Black Spiderman. They fight, fight, fight, fight, fight. Black Spiderman dies. Wait, first, there is Junior Goblin and Venom. And they die. They are bad. And then. Then. Um. Then. Red Spiderman fights all the bad guys. And they all die. Just Red Spiderman doesn't die. And then. Um. Then. That's all.

Laney (this is a princess story):
The bear ate all her chips. Nam-nam-nam. (Lots of chewing sounds). The princess had no chips. Then she ate poo poo! Noooooooooooooo (said in a sing-song voice). Blech!

That was fun and those beat my lame old stories any day. They lived happily ever after. That's all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great idea, I might have to steal it!!! Love the pixs to go along with it!
-h

Miki said...

Hey, Heather! Glad to see you! I dont know if you saw my last post to you to thank you for all the comments. It is so great to get comments.

The kids came up with the idea themselves, but it worked out really well. There stories were really funny. It is fun to see where their minds wander to.