Monday, March 31, 2008

Big Love

Laney and I were sitting on the floor while she played with a snowman that Nicky had made at preschool. The snowman was having silly conversations with himself and jumping up and down. Laney looked so adorable at that moment.

“Laney, I love you,” I blurted and kissed her nose.

Laney likes to tease and said in a coy voice, “I not love you.”

“You don’t?” I asked in a very sad voice and pretended to cry. “Boo hoo hoo. Boo hoo hoo.”

“I BIG love you,” she said with a big smile and threw her arms around me to give me a big, hard hug.

She will probably not know until she has her own kids, just how big I love HER. Huge. HUMONGOUS!

All the way to where Darth Vader lives and back.

It's a good thing I love kids in hats and mittens! Laney out and about a week ago or so.

No comments: